Up to £28000 per annum
10 days ago
Automotive Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic required in Southampton.
Our Client, an Automotive Main Car Dealer is looking for a vehicle technician to join their team in a fast paced working environment in Southampton. The applicant will have skills in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including, but not limited to, diagnostics and electronics. The applicant will also be required to work at a high standard whilst under pressure within the busy automotive industry. You will be motivated by set targets and be able to work with a degree of flexibility according to the needs of your team.
* Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
* Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
* Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
* Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
* Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
* Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
Hours as a Vehicle Technician are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm, Saturday Rota - 8am - 12pm (1 in 3).
Up to £26,000 Basic, £28,000 On Target Earnings Depending On Experience.
Due to the nature of the role, the applicant must be fully qualified at NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. They must also have good communication skills and be confident when talking to customers as well as their team members. MOT testing certifications and Main Car Dealership experience is preferable but not essential.
If you are interested in the Vehicle Technician Job or any other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Southampton, please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement Today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.