Up to £35000 per annum
10 days ago
* Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic required in Gloucester.
* Starting basic salary between £18-24,000 per annum plus bonus and overtime.
* Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm
Our client, a franchise approved dealership in the Gloucester area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician to join their busy Service Department!
CAR TECHNICIAN JOB SPECIFICATION:
Reporting to the Service Manager, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair of vehicles as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturers and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Service Manager as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturers are adhered to at all times.
In order to be eligible you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally hold at least one/two years' experience post-qualification. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Applicants with an MOT Smart Card would be advantageous to our client but this is non-essential as training will be provided.
For your hard work in this role, our client is offering…
* Starting salary of up to £18,000-£22,500 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
* Performance related bonus scheme averaging between £300-900 per month.
* Overtime subject to availability paid at time and a half rate
* Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
* 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
* Workplace pension scheme
* Fantastic long-term career prospects with a long-standing local car dealer group.
As a Vehicle Technician, you will be required to work Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8.30am-12.30pm (Saturdays classed as overtime).
If this Car Mechanic Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.