Up to £32000 per annum
28 days ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Leatherhead
£25 - £30k Basic DOE
Independent Service Centre
Automotive Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Required for Independent Car Service Centre - Leatherhead.
Our client an Independent Garage in the Leatherhead area is currently looking to hire an experienced Technician for their busy workshop.
These duties may include…
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
* Liaison with manufacturers and parts advisor's.
You will require a driving licence.
You will preferably live within or be able to travel to the in Leatherhead area, have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
You will need also need your own tools.
Working hours are Mon-Fri 8:30am - 6pm with Saturday's optional.
You will also benefit from a company pension scheme.
You will ideally live within the Leatherhead area or be able to travel to the area and have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in South West London & Surrey, please contact Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement UK.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.