Up to £35000 per annum
7 months ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Farnborough
Up to £31,000 Basic Salary + Bonus + OT
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm, only 1 in 4 Saturday mornings
Main Dealer Training and Progression
Our Client, are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Vehicle Technician with a stable work history. An MOT Licence is not essential to be considered for the role. This is a great opportunity to work within a well-run main dealership where you will be treated as more than just a number. They have a great reputation with both customers and employees.
These duties will include…
• Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines
• Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
• Advising the Vehicle Service Receptionists about required repairs
• Producing time estimates
• Maintaining repair and service records
• Diagnosing the cause of a problem
• Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards
• Repairing and replacing vehicle components
• Testing existing and repaired systems
You will require a driving licence and your own tools.
If you live within the Farnborough / Aldershot / Camberley / Sandhurst / Surrey area or can travel to the area and are interested in this Vehicle Technician role please get in contact with Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement for more information.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.