Up to £40000 per annum
28 days ago
Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic Required in Loughton.
Basic Salary Starting From £29,500 With OTE up to £40,000
Working Hours Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm With Saturdays on a rota
Prestige Main Car Dealership
Our client a desirable Prestige Brand Main Car Dealer in the South Essex / East London area is currently looking to hire an experienced Vehicle Mechanic / Technician. The salary can be flexible depending on the brand manufacturer experience and qualifications.
The brand and the dealership are constantly in pursuit of the ultimate vehicle and customer experience and expect the same level of dedication and commitment from their employees.
These duties may include:
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Automotive Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
You will ideally live within the Loughton / Essex / London area or be able to travel to the area and have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
Hours for this Vehicle Technician role are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm and Saturday's 1 in 4 on a rota paid as overtime.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package with the opportunity for bonus and overtime. A basic salary in the region of £29,500 experience dependable and bonus of around £10,000.
This vacancy is based in Essex / London Area and our client is looking only for motor trade experienced technicians.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in East London & South Essex, please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.