Up to £30000 per annum
3 months ago
- Vehicle Technician required in Tewkesbury!
- £20-23,000 starting basic salary with £5,500 annual bonus potential and Sat as overtime!
- Mon to Fri 8:30am to 5:00pm with 1 in 2 Sat 8:30am to 12:30am!
- Full brand accredited training provided and further development!
Our client, a large multi-franchise approved car dealership in the Tewkesbury area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician to join their busy Service Department!
Reporting to the Service Manager, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair of vehicles as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturers and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Service Manager as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturers are adhered to at all times.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Tewkesbury region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Tewkesbury. You will be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum however our client is willing to consider candidates with no formal qualifications provided you have at least four/five years practical experience as a Vehicle Technician. Overall you will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved dealer environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Applicants with an MOT Smart Card would be advantageous to our client but this is non-essential as training will be provided.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician, our client is offering…
- Starting salary of up to £20,000-£23,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Performance related bonus scheme of up to £5,500 per annum.
- Overtime including Saturdays paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Tool allowance and work clothing/boots.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a long-standing local car dealer group.
The hours worked are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am to 12:30am (Saturdays classed as overtime).
If you are interested in this Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy or you would like to find out about other Car Technician and Motor Trade Jobs in Gloucestershire, please contact Josh Buck today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.