Up to £30000 per annum
3 months ago
- Vehicle Technician required in Swansea!
- £17,500-22,000 basic salary plus £7,500+ annual bonus potential and overtime earned!
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm and 1 in 3 Sat 8:00am-1:00pm!
- Full manufacturer approved training!
Our client a franchise approved dealership in the Swansea area are currently looking to hire a fully qualified Vehicle Technician for their busy Service Department!
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working as part of a large team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by our client and the brand they represent. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality and Health & Safety procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and their brand are adhered to at all times.
You will ideally live in Swansea region or be within a reasonable commuting distance of Swansea. You will need to be a qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally have at least 1/2 years practical experience post qualification. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved dealership environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary up to £17,500-22,000 per annum dependent upon experience.
- Attendance and departmental performance related bonus schemes of up to £7,500 per annum.
- Overtime availability paid at standard rate.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Full in-house and manufacturer approved training with our client's brand.
- Company pension and benefits scheme upon successful completion of your trial period.
- Fantastic career prospects with a long-established local dealer group with multiple sites throughout South Wales.
- You are required to work a 40 hour week 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays from 8:00am-1:00pm paid as overtime.
If this Vehicle Technician interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swansea please contact Joshua Friend
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.