Up to £24000 per annum
12 months ago
- Evening Shift Vehicle Technician required in Gloucester.
- Generous package including shift allowance and bonus scheme.
- Monday to Friday 4:30pm-12:00am.
Our client, a large franchise approved car dealership in the Gloucester region, is currently looking to hire a Vehicle Technician to work the evening shift for their busy Service Department!
Working alongside another evening shift Vehicle Technician, you will be a key member of our client's team, maintaining vehicles to the high standards as set out in their Health and Safety policy, carrying out inspections, repairs and services and handling and storing parts. This is a diverse role which will include analysis, diagnostics and road testing of vehicles, while continuing to deliver an exceptional quality of work.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Gloucester region or live within a reasonable commuting distance to Gloucester. You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally hold at least one/two years' experience post-qualification with your own tool kit. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team.
For your hard work in this role, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary up to £24,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Guaranteed shift allowance of £2,400 per annum
- Generous uncapped performance related bonus scheme (£1,200 per annum if you achieve 100% of turnover target).
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training provided as and where required.
- Company pension scheme.
- Various benefits including tool insurance, company shares, staff discounts, and a reward scheme.
- 23 days annual holiday allowance plus 8 bank holidays.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a long-standing local car dealer group.
As this is an evening shift role you will be required to work 4:30pm-12:00am Monday to Friday. No weekend work or overtime is required.
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!