Up to £33882 per annum
26 days ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Haverfordwest!
- Up to £30,802 starting salary plus 10% bonus potential!
- Week 1: Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:15pm.
Our client, one of the country's largest automotive fleet management companies, are currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician to join their garage in Haverfordwest.
Reporting to the Garage Manager, as a Vehicle Technician your key role is to conduct motor vehicle repairs for our client's internal and external customers. You shall undertake all classes of skilled work including inspection, maintenance, repair and service of all types of vehicular, non-vehicular mechanical aids and components.
- Carrying out electrical, electronic, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation. Overhauling electrical equipment & components. Welding & metal working and body repair, refinishing & painting.
- Setting and operating of machine tools and equipment, if authorised, and Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties, if suitably qualified.
- Inspecting & repairing workshop equipment as directed.
- Using job skills as required by the Garage Manager to maximise workshop efficiency.
- Undertaking the duties of Assistance Technician and Workshop Assistant as and when required and may be required to substitute the Technician in Charge.
In order to be eligible you will live in the Havrefordwest region or live within a reasonable commuting distance of Haverfordwest. You must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair and ideally have at least 1/2 years' experience beyond your qualification as well as experience working with and on HGV's. You will be experienced in carrying out all classes of skilled work involving inspection and maintenance, experienced with modern diagnostic equipment and vehicle technology, and preferably be qualified to carry out MOT testing duties however this is not mandatory. You will need to be computer literate and have a UK driving license with minimal points. If you are able to drive over 7.5 tonne vehicles that would be highly advantageous is essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician our client is offering...
- Starting basic salary up to £30,802 per annum.
- Performance related bonus scheme of up to 10% of your basic salary.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Overtime subject to availability.
- Workplace pension programme and staff purchase discount scheme.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a multi-award winning business with over 800+ staff and multiple locations across the country.
You are required to work a shift rota where is week one you work Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:15pm.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Haverfordwest area then please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.