Up to £24000 per annum
11 months ago
Technician Required for Main Dealer in Nottingham
Hours; 0830 - 1700 + 1 in 2 Sat AMs
Money; Basic Salary up to £21,840 + Bonus = OTE of £24,000
Join a Large Regional Player and Open the Door to Fantastic Training Opportunities!
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a successful and motivated Automotive Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic to work within our client's successful dealership in Nottingham.
The successful vehicle technician will be responsible for achieving the following:
- To perform all work assigned in a timely manner economically and to Company and Manufacturers' standards
- To advise the Workshop Controller if additional work is required on a vehicle and seek their assistance and authority in the rectification of faults
- To maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training, attending courses at suppliers and manufacturers and reading technical bulletins as required
- To discuss with customers problems with the vehicle as requested
- To ensure the Company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained when dealing with customers
- To assist management with the introduction of new methods of work designed to improve efficiency
- To carry out any other duties as required
When you join the Company as a vehicle technician you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. You will also be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects through manufacturer training, which our client will look to provide as soon as is practicable.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including performance related bonus scheme.
So if you want to begin the next stage of your Motor Trade Career with this fantastic Vehicle Technician Job opportunity or want to find out about other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham, then please contact / send Ethan Simpson your CV today and we will set the wheels in motion for you.