Oldham, Greater Manchester
Up to £30000 per annum
12 days ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Oldham
Monday - Friday - 8.30am - 5pm + Alternate Saturday's 8.30am - 12.30
Basic Salary up to £26,000 + OTEs of £30,000 (bonus+overtime)
Main Dealership with Full Manufacturer Training
Our Client, a Main Dealer in Oldham, are looking for a vehicle technician to work in their workshop maintaining vehicles, carrying out inspections, repairs and services whilst liaising with Service Advisors and Customers. Analysis, diagnostics and road testing vehicles are also a critical part of this role to ensure Customers' expectations are exceeded.
The Ideal Vehicle Technician will be:
- A Level 3 City & Guilds / NVQ in Vehicle Repair
- Main Dealership experience (not essential)
- An MOT license would be a distinct advantage for this role (not essential)
Benefits with the Company:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services
- Retail discounts
- Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
- Internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths
As an experienced and qualified Technician, you will have the ability to assess accurately, diagnose and repair all makes of motor vehicles. Knowledge of current Engine Management Systems is an advantage, however, full training will be given. An MOT Tester qualification will be an advantage but isn't essential. Previous main dealer experience is desired but not essential.
You will ideally live within the area or be able to travel to the area, have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
This Technician Vacancy is one of many Technician Vacancies, please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement for similar roles.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.