Up to £29000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Swindon
Basic Salary of up to £26,000 with OTE of £29,000
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm with Rota'd Saturday Mornings
Mainly PDI / Prep Work and General Servicing
Are you a Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic who is looking to work for a well-established Used Car Dealer in Swindon?
Our client has made a significant investment into expansion and diversity of the business over the years and prides themselves on their loyal customer base.
* Great work/life balance finishing at 5 pm each weekday - no Sundays, no bank holidays.
* Great environment - everyone gets on with each other and has fun at work.
* They work well as a team with a good support network which stems from the owner down.
* They have modern equipment which Main Dealers use.
* They are continuously expanding as a business.
What they are looking for:
* Minimum level 2 qualified Service Technician.
* A proven track record working in a professional automotive workshop.
* Have a positive, 'can do' attitude with an enthusiastic approach.
* Be willing to work as part of an effective team.
They are paying up to £25,000 (depending on qualifications and experience) plus the opportunity to earn a bonus.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swindon and Wiltshire, please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.
If you are thinking about changing your Career into the Automotive Field, get in touch with one of our team today at Perfect Placement, we have over 1,400 live vacancies covering the whole of the UK.