Up to £35000 per annum
30 days ago
Volume Main Dealer
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm, 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings
- Excellent Bonus Opportunities
- Applicants from Main Dealer, Independent and Fast Fit Background are encouraged to apply
- An experienced Vehicle Technician is required for our client, a Franchised Main Dealer in Brentwood, Essex.
- An excellent opportunity to join a popular brand in a busy workshop with a strong team.
As a Vehicle Technician, the duties you will carry out day to day will include a pre-delivery inspection, fault diagnosis, service, maintain and repair vehicles to a high standard, working within manufacturer guidelines at all times. You must also demonstrate a good working knowledge of vehicles and components and enjoy problem-solving. You will need to work efficiently ensuring work flows smoothly through the workshop.
To be a successful candidate you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician and will need some experience in either an independent or main dealership. You must hold a driving licence.
Working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm, and 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs and Motor Trade Jobs in Essex, please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement now!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.