Up to £30000 per annum
2 months ago
- A minimum of 3 years time served as a Vehicle Technician within a professional automotive workshop.
- Full qualifications to NVQ or City and Guilds Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics and able to produce certificates to prove this.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- A professional attitude towards colleagues and customers alike.
- Able to work to efficiency/productivity targets.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.