Up to £36160 per annum
2 months ago
Vehicle Technician required in Gloucester.
- Up to £32,000 annual basic starting salary plus bonus and overtime.
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-6:00pm and Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm on a rota basis.
- Rare opportunity with one of the fastest-growing car dealer groups in the UK.
Our client a large franchise approved car dealership in the Gloucester area is currently looking to hire a fully qualified Vehicle Technician for their busy Service Department!
As a Vehicle Technician, your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
You will ideally live in Gloucester or be able to easily commute to Gloucester. You will need to be a qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally have a practical workshop experience post qualification. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved car dealership environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Applicants with an active MOT Smart Card and experience of more complex vehicle electronic/diagnostic repair work would be advantageous to our client but it is non-essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
Starting basic salary up to £32,000 per annum dependent upon experience and current earnings.
- Monthly bonus scheme worth an additional 13% on top of your basic salary.
- Opportunity to join annual overtime bonus scheme in addition to monthly bonus scheme.
- 23 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Company benefits including staff referral bonus and staff purchase discounts.
- Fantastic career prospects with one of the fastest growing car dealer groups in the UK.
The hours worked for this Vehicle Technician role are 8:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm on a rota paid as overtime.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Gloucester area then please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.