Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £28000 per annum
3 months ago
Vehicle Technician required in Manchester
£24,000 Basic / £28,000 OTE
42.5 hours - 8am-5pm
8am-1pm 1 in 3 Saturdays
Our client, a used car dealership, is looking for a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to join their site in Manchester.
The successful Technician will be fully skilled in all aspects of servicing and vehicle repairs and you will be required to carry out scheduled vehicle services and repairs. This will involve resolving both routine and non-routine faults either in the workshop or during road tests.
* Maintenance Technician, servicing vehicles and carrying out appropriate fixes
* Road testing of vehicles
* To carry out all work effectively and within the advised repair times
* To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards
* Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard
* To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
* To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programs
Skills & Experience
* Exceptional standards of work quality
* Competent with latest technology
* Full UK driving licence is essential
If this Job interests you or would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the area then please contact Anna at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.