Up to £28000 per annum
4 months ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Wirral
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm with 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings 9am - 1pm
- Salary: Basic £25,000 with OTE's £28,000
- Main Dealer
Our Client, a Main Dealership in the Wirral area are looking for a Car Technician to join their busy team at their dealership.
This is an exciting role which will provide you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve through training and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
* Keeping vehicle components available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles
* Maintaining vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints
* Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives
* Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards
* Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs
* Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options
As an experienced and qualified Technician, you will have the ability to assess accurately, diagnose and repair all makes of motor vehicles. Knowledge of current Engine Management Systems is an advantage, however, full training will be given. An MOT Tester qualification will be an advantage but isn't essential. Previous main dealer experience is desired but not essential.
You will ideally live within the Wirral/Chester area or be able to travel to the Wirral/Chester area, have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
This Technician Vacancy is one of many Technician Vacancies in Cheshire and Staffordshire, please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement for similar roles.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.