16 days ago
Vehicle Technician / Mechanic required in Southampton
- Up to £31,500 Basic / £40,000 OTE Depending On Experience
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm & Saturday Mornings on a Rota
- Prestige Main Dealer
Our Client, a Prestige Main Dealer is looking for an experienced vehicle technician to join their team in Southampton.
You will have skills in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including, but not limited to, diagnostics and electronics. The applicant will also be required to work at a high standard whilst under pressure within a busy motor trade industry. You will be motivated by set targets and be able to work with a degree of flexibility according to the needs of your team.
* Full car services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
* Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
* Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
* Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
* Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
* Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm & Saturday Mornings on a Rota
Up to £31,500 Basic / £40,000 OTE Depending On Experience
Due to the nature of the role, the applicant must be fully qualified at NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. They must also have good communication skills and be confident when talking to customers as well as their team members.
If you are interested in this Car Technician Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Hampshire, please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement now!
Perfect Placement is the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.