Up to £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Vehicle Technician required in Cheltenham/Gloucester!
- Starting around £30,000 per annum!
- 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday!
- Fantastic career prospects with a long-established local business!
Our client, a multi-award winning family run independent service centre based in the Cheltenham/Gloucester region area is currently looking for a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician for their busy and expanding workshop and expanding workshop that has become well known for quality and great customer service over the last 20 years.
Working alongside a close-knit, well-motivated and friendly team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out diagnosis, service, and repair of a wide range of cars and vans as required to high standards. You will need to ensure faults/vehicle conditions are accurately diagnosed and reported. As a Vehicle Technician you will need to ensure that quality and Health & Safety procedures are followed so customer service and satisfaction levels are maintained to a high level.
You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent that wants to progress and improve or feels unable to achieve in your current role. You will need to hold a UK driving license with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce consistent high quality work in a busy workshop environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you and the team. Applicants with an active MOT Smart Card would be advantageous to our client but it is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician our client is offering:
- Salary around £30,000+ per annum for the correct applicant.
- Team bonus scheme in operation.
- 20 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
- Full in-house training and development.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with a long established multi-award winning business.
The hours worked are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm with a half hour lunch and two tea breaks.