Up to £25000 per annum
21 days ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Christchurch
Basic Salary of up to £25,000
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm with 1 in 4 Saturday Mornings
Regular Manufacturer Training - NVQ Level 2 Considered
Our client a Car Main Dealer in Christchurch is now looking to hire an ambitious and hard-working Automotive Vehicle Technician/ Mechanic.
Being an MOT Tester is preferable but not essential.
As a qualified and experienced Automotive Vehicle Technician you know the importance of your role in the success of the dealership. Are you seeking a firm who will invest in you as much as you invest in them?
This Main Dealer Can Offer:
* A leading brand within the automotive market place
* An excellent and continuous training programme
* Career progression for those that prove themselves
* A well thought out and achievable pay structure
To obtain this highly sought after opportunity you will be:
* Fully qualified in Vehicle Mechanics
* Success driven with good attention to detail
* Bringing solid time management skills
Hours: 40 hours per week plus 1 in 4 Saturday mornings.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs in Christchurch, please contact Ryan Gilbertson.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.