Up to £28000 per annum
7 months ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Banbury, Oxfordshire
Basic Salary up to £28,000 Bonus & Pension Scheme Included
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm Saturday 8:00am - 12:00pm (Every Other)
Our client, a well-established Vehicle Repair Centre are currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified and experienced technician to join their new workshop based in the Banbury, Oxfordshire area.
Candidates will possess the relevant qualifications, a professional 'can do' attitude and experience of carrying out servicing and repairs on vehicles. The successful applicants will also hold a full clean driving licence. Experience in fitting and balancing tyres an advantage but not a requirement.
The Relevant Skills Required:
- Will need to be NVQ Level 3 or above.
- MOT is preferable but not essential.
- Carrying out all aspects of wheel alignment
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Advising customers both face to face and over the telephone on the right products to meet their requirements
- Pricing jobs, ordering parts, creating invoices, and recording stock movements
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
The successful applicants for the roles of Vehicle Mechanic must be able to demonstrate excellent customer liaison and satisfaction skills and have the ability to sell an array of available services. With a flexible and positive approach, you should be able to efficiently work under pressure. You should be a keen team player with a focus on providing excellent customers service, good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. You will need an eye for detail and must be literate and numerate.
If this Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Oxfordshire, please contact Kenny Saggers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.