Up to £35000 per annum
10 days ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Fleet
- Independent Family Run Service Centre
- £25 - £32k Basic + OT
- 42.5 Hours Per Week Monday - Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays rota
Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Required for Independent Garage / Workshop - Fleet
Our Client is looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic with a stable work history. This is a great opportunity to work within a garage where you will be treated as more than just a number. They have a great reputation with both customers and employees.
These duties may include…
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturer's standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
You will require a driving licence.
You will also need your own tools.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm with 1 in 2 Saturday paid at flat rate overtime.
The basic salary is experienced dependable in the region of £25,000 - £32,000.
This role is one of many Car Technician Vacancy in Hampshire / Surrey, please contact Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement for other Motor Trade Jobs similar to this.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.