Up to £23000 per annum
17 days ago
- Vehicle Technician required for a main dealer in Tewkesbury.
- Basic salary up to £23,000 per annum plus bonus and overtime.
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8.30am to 12.30pm.
Our client, a large multi-franchise approved car dealership in the Tewkesbury area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to join their busy Service Department!
CAR TECHNICIAN JOB SPECIFICATION:
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and Workshop Controller, as a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair of vehicles as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturers and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturers are adhered to at all times.
In order to be eligible you will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally hold at least one/two years' experience post-qualification. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Applicants with an MOT Smart Card would be advantageous to our client but this is non-essential as training will be provided.
For your hard work in this role, our client is offering…
- Starting salary of up to £20,000-£23,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Performance-related bonus scheme of up to £5,500 per annum.
- Overtime including Saturdays paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Tool allowance and work clothing/boots.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a long-standing local car dealer group.
The hours worked are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am to 12:30am (Saturdays classed as overtime).
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician Job, or would like to know about other Motor Trade and Car Dealership positions in the Tewkesbury and Gloucestershire area, please contact Josh Buck today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career get in touch with our team today. We have over 1,500 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK.