Up to £27000 per annum
13 days ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Christchurch
Basic Salary of up to £25,000
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm with Rota'd Saturday Mornings (8.30-12.30)
Plenty of Manufacturer Training Opportunities
Are you a Level 3 qualified Vehicle Technician looking to work for a well-established Main Dealer?...
Our client provides a professional service into the Motor Trade and have made significant investment into expansion and diversity of the business over the years and pride themselves on their loyal customer base and unbeatable service.
- Manufacturer Supportive Training.
- Opportunities to complete various Training Programmes.
- Very supportive and warm welcoming team environment.
- They are continuously expanding as a business.
What they are looking for:
- A Level 3 Qualified Technician.
- A proven track record working in a similar role.
- Have a positive, 'can do' attitude with an enthusiastic approach.
- Be willing to work as part of an effective team.
- Have own Basic Tool Kit.
This position is Full Time Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm with Saturdays worked on a rota basis.
They offer a basic salary of up to £25,000 with a potential to earn £28,000 based on efficiency.
Motor Trade experience is essential!
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Christchurch area then please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.