Bromyard, Herefordshire, W. Midlands, England
Up to £32000 per annum
5 months ago
Vehicle Technician required in Bromyard, Herefordshire.
- Up to £20-28,000 annual basic starting salary plus bonus and overtime.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm.
- Full manufacturer-approved training available.
Our client a franchise approved car dealership based in the Bromyard, Herefordshire area is currently looking to hire a fully qualified Vehicle Technician for their busy Service Department!
As a Vehicle Technician, your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live within a reasonable commuting distance of Bromyard, Herefordshire. You will need to be a qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent as a minimum. You will need to hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved car dealership environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Applicants with an active MOT Smart Card and experience of vehicle diagnosis and electronics would be advantageous to our client but it is non-essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary up to £20-28,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Performance-related bonus scheme of up to £300-500 per month.
- Overtime subject to availability.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded and long-established main car dealer group.
The hours worked for this Technician role are 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm paid as overtime.