Up to £28200 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 42.5 hours / Sat (1 in 3 worked) - 4 hours paid as overtime.
- Salary: £22-27k basic + overtime = upper end OTE £28,200 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
- Complete vehicle servicing and various repairs including cambelts and clutches.
- The knowledge to use modern vehicle diagnostic equipment.
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards.
- Maintain high standards of house-keeping.
- A proven track record working in a professional automotive workshop as a Vehicle Technician.
- Hold an NVQ Level 3 qualification in Vehicle Mechanics.
- A full UK driving license.
- Great team player and communication skills.
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets.