Castleford, W. Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England
Up to £30000 per annum
12 days ago
Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Required near Castleford
- Up to £28,000 per annum dependent on experience plus bonus
- Monday - Friday 8:30 - 17:30, 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30 - 13:00
Our Client is a Main Car Dealer who is looking for a qualified Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic to join their team.
In return for your skills as a Vehicle Technician, you can expect to receive industry leading rewards, which include; flexible working hours, a bonus scheme and cover for your tools. This company will also offer you training and a clear progression path to help you achieve your goals.
You must have at least an NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair. Being a MOT Tester will be beneficial.
This Vehicle Technician/Mechanic role consists of:
- Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control
- Speaking with customers on occasion to provide your expert technical opinion
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
Our client expects you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Aptitude for multi-tasking
- An eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Quality awareness
- Communication skills
If you would like some more information on this Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Vacancy or any other Motor Trade Jobs in Yorkshire, please contact Jamie Clarkson at Perfect Placement now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.