Droitwich, Worcestershire, W. Midlands, England
Up to £32000 per annum
6 months ago
Experienced Technician required in Droitwich
- Basic Salary up to £30,000 + Bonus
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays
Would you like to drive your career forward working with iconic vehicles and a brand which focuses on developing you?
As a Vehicle Technician working within the workshop you will be responsible for the diagnosis, repair and service of the full range of Brand products. You will also undertake vehicle road testing and will be responsible for ensuring vehicle parts are handled and stored appropriately. This is an exciting opportunity to join an iconic, forward-thinking brand.
To apply for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Have completed an NVQ Level 3 qualification in Light Vehicle Repair or equivalent NVQ, BTEC or City & Guilds qualifications.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with colleagues within the Retailer and customers to explain complex repairs.
- Your dedication to maintaining your product knowledge, brand and industry knowledge by accepting mentoring and development opportunities.
- Checking level and quality of work through the use of diagnostic equipment, self-quality checking and road testing of vehicles after the work has been carried out.
- Full UK Driving license.
Ideally, you will have previous experience of working in a retailer environment.
My client is offering a generous salary package, a team focused environment which, through learning and development, supports you in your career goals.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy has interested you or you would like to find out about any other Motor Trade Jobs in Worcestershire please get in touch with Alishia at Perfect Placement.