Yeovil, Somerset, S. W. England, England
Up to £30000 per annum
12 days ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Yeovil
- Basic Salary of up to £13.50 Per Hour
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm with Rota'd Saturday Mornings
- Plenty of Manufacturer Training Opportunities
Are you a Level 3 qualified Vehicle Technician looking to work for a well-established Main Dealer?...
Our client provides a professional service into the Motor Trade and have made a significant investment into expansion and diversity of the business over the years and pride themselves on their loyal customer base and unbeatable service.
- Manufacturer Supportive Training.
- Opportunities to complete various Training Programmes.
- Very supportive and warm welcoming team environment.
- They are continuously expanding as a business.
What they are looking for:
- A Level 3 Qualified Technician.
- A proven track record working in a similar role.
- Have a positive, 'can do' attitude with an enthusiastic approach.
- Be willing to work as part of an effective team.
- Have own Basic Tool Kit.
This position is Full-Time Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm with Saturdays. This company are willing to be flexible on start times to suit school runs etc.
Motor Trade experience is essential!
If you are interested in this Car Mechanic Vacancy or would like to find about other Motor Trade Jobs in Somerset, please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement now!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.