Swansea, S. Wales, Wales
Up to £25278 per annum
6 days ago
- Vehicle Technician required in Swansea!
- Up to £11.30 per hour plus bonus scheme and overtime!
- 8:30AM-5:00PM Mon to Fri with Sat 8:30AM-12:30AM on a rota!
- Full brand accredited training provided!
Our client a franchise approved car dealership in the Swansea area is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Technician for their busy Service Department!
Reporting to the Service Manager and working with a large team of Vehicle Technicians, your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum. You will need to hold a UK driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchised dealer environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Applicants with an active MOT Smart Card and experience of vehicle diagnosis and electronics would be advantageous to our client but is non-essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering a starting …
- Starting salary up to £11.30 per hour over a 39-hour working week pending experience and current earnings.
- Uncapped performance related bonus scheme of roughly £50 per month.
- Overtime paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- 20 days annual holiday plus 8 bank holidays (increases over the length of service).
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Full brand accredited training.
- Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded and long-standing car dealer group in the South Wales region.
- Working hours from 8:30AM-5:00PM Monday to Friday with Saturdays 8:30AM-12:30PM on a rota and paid as overtime.