Pentre, Rhondda Cynon Taff
Up to £27000 per annum
15 days ago
· Vehicle Technician required in Rhondda Cynon Taf!
· Starting salary up to £22,000 per annum plus bonus and overtime!
· Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8am to 1pm!
Our client a franchise approved car dealership in the Rhondda Cynon Taf area is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician for their busy Service Department!
Reporting to the Service Manager and working as part of a team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Service Manager as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum. You will need to hold a UK driving license with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved dealer environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Applicants with an active MOT Smart Card and experience of vehicle diagnosis and electronics or light commercial vehicles would be advantageous to our client but it is non-essential.
For your hard work our client is offering…
· Starting salary up to £18-22,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
· Performance related bonus scheme averaging between £100-250 per month.
· Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
· 20 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
· Full in-house and manufacturer approved training.
· Contributory workplace pension scheme.
· Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded and long-established Main Car Dealer Group.
The hours worked are Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm and one in two Saturdays 8:00am to 1:00pm paid at the enhanced overtime rate.