Up to £35000 per annum
1 day ago
Technician Required in Basingstoke, Berkshire.
- Salary Offered: Up to £33,000 Plus Bonus & £35,000 OTE!!
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 17:30pm (Day Off During The Week) Saturday 8:00am - 17:00pm (Every) & No Sundays!
- Obtain your MOT Testing licence and ATA (if required) for free.
- Company Pension Scheme!!
Our client is led by industry experts with ambitious expansion plans. In the last 12 months, they have grown their centre network by 25%. They are passionate about developing their people, delivering class-leading customer service and bringing new technology to the sector.
Candidates will possess the relevant qualifications, a professional 'can do' attitude and experience of carrying out servicing and repairs on vehicles. The successful applicants will also hold a full clean driving licence. Experience in fitting and balancing tyres an advantage but not a requirement.
The Relevant Skills Required:
- MOT Testing licence is preferable but not essential.
- Carrying out all aspects of wheel alignment
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Advising customers both face to face and over the telephone on the right products to meet their requirements
- Pricing jobs, ordering parts, creating invoices, and recording stock movements
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
A very attractive Colleague discount policy offering a free service and MOT annually with other great discounted products. Modern fully equipped workshops. Company uniform.
The successful applicants for the roles of Vehicle Mechanic must be able to demonstrate excellent customer liaison and satisfaction skills and have the ability to sell an array of available services. With a flexible and positive approach, you should be able to efficiently work under pressure. You should be a keen team player with a focus on providing excellent customers service, good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. You will need an eye for detail and must be literate and numerate.
If this Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Berkshire, please contact Kenny Saggers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd