Up to £30000 per annum
5 days ago
- Vehicle Technician required in Bridgend!
- Fully negotiable salary with a bonus scheme and overtime!
- Mon to Fri 8:30am-5:30pm with Sat 8:30am-12:30pm on a rota!
Our client, a franchise approved car dealership based in the Bridgend region is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Vehicle Technician for their busy Service Department!
Reporting to the Service Manager and working with a large team, your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Service Manager as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
In order to be eligible, you will need to live in the Bridgend region or be able to easily commute to the Bridgend region. You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally hold at least one/two years practical experience post qualification. Our client is ideally also looking at candidates with an MOT Licence, but will also look at candidates without. You will need to hold a UK driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved car dealer environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team.
For your hard work, our client is offering a starting …
- Fully negotiable starting salary.
- Generous monthly performance-related bonus scheme.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- 20 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Full manufacturer-approved training provided.
- Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded and long-standing car dealer group in the region.
The hours worked are 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm on a rota (Saturdays classed as overtime).