Up to £29000 per annum
3 months ago
LCV Technician / Mechanic Required in Harlow
Monday to Friday 8am till 5.30pm
1 in 2 Saturday Mornings
Salary Up to £29k
Our Client is currently looking for an LCV Technician to join their team in Harlow, Essex.
As a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include;
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturer's standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to a minimum of NVQ Level 2 or equivalent as a minimum. You will need to hold a driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player.
The successful LCV Technician must be able to produce high-quality work in a busy motor trade environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
If this LCV Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Vehicle Technician Jobs in Essex please contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.