Up to £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Farnborough
£24 - £30k Basic + OT
Monday - Friday only, 8.00am - 5.30pm with Saturdays on a rota
Our Client, are looking to recruit an experienced VAG Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic with a stable work history. This is a great opportunity to work within a garage where you will be treated as more than just a number. They have a great reputation with both customers and employees.
These duties may include…
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
* Advising the Vehicle Service Receptionists about required repairs
* Producing time estimates
* Maintaining repair and service records
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturer's standards
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components
* Testing existing and repaired systems
You will require a driving licence.
You will also need your own tools.
You will preferably live within or be able to travel to the Farnborough / Aldershot / Camberley / Sandhurst / Surrey area, have a solid work history post apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
Working hours are Monday - Friday only, 8.00am - 5.30pm with Saturdays on a rota!
The basic salary is experience and Volkswagen Audi Group Qualifications dependable in the region of £27,000 - £30,000 plus bonus.
If you live within the Farnborough / Aldershot / Camberley / Sandhurst / Surrey area or can travel to the area and are interested in the position, please get in contact with Martin Bane at Perfect Placement for more information.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.