Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Up to £26000 per annum
2 days ago
This is an exciting role which will provide you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve through training and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
* Keeping vehicle components available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles
* Maintaining vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints
* Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives
* Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards
* Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs
* Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options
As an experienced and qualified Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic, you will have the ability to assess accurately, diagnose and repair all makes of motor vehicles. Knowledge of current Engine Management Systems is an advantage; however full training will be given. An MOT Tester qualification will be an advantage but isn't essential. Previous main dealer experience is desired but not essential.
The successful Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic will ideally live within the Stoke area or be able to travel to the Stoke area, have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
This Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Vacancy is one of many Technician Vacancies in Staffordshire, please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement for similar roles.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.