Vale of Glamorgan, Wales
Up to £27000 per annum
1 day ago
- Vehicle Technician / Car Technician required in the Vale of Glamorgan!
- Starting salary up to £22,000 per annum plus bonus and overtime!
- Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5 pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays from 8 am to 1 pm!
Our client a franchise approved car dealership in the Vale of Glamorgan area is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician for their busy Service Department!
Reporting to the Service Manager and working as part of a team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Service Manager as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
The successful Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum. You will need to hold a UK driving license with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved dealer environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team. Applicants with an active MOT Smart Card and experience of vehicle diagnosis and electronics or light commercial vehicles would be advantageous to our client but it is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic, our client is offering...
- Starting salary up to £18-22,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Performance-related bonus scheme averaging between £100-250 per month.
- · Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- 20 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded and long-established Main Car Dealer Group.
The hours worked are Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm and one in three Saturdays 8:00 am to 1:00 pm paid at the enhanced overtime rate.
If this Vehicle Technician interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in The Vale of Galmorgan please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.