Up to £20000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Recently Qualified Vehicle Technician needed at an Independent Garage in Redhill
- Up to £18,000 Annual Salary
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:300pm with Saturday's on a rota 8.30am - 1pm.
- Training Opportunities
Automotive Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Job for Independent Service Centre - Redhill.
We are currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic to join our client's busy Service Department.
This Vehicle Technician role hours are, is Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:300pm with Saturday's on a rota 8.30am - 1pm.
As a Recently Qualified Vehicle Technician, you will be willing to learn and develop your skills in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing.
Key Responsibilities for this Car Mechanic
- Electrical, electronic, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation.
- Overhaul electrical equipment and components.
- Record attendance, work performance, times taken and associated details.
- Carry out inspection and repair of workshop equipment as directed.
- Use of skills and performance of other work within normal grade/job skills as required by the Workshop Supervisor to maximise workshop efficiency.
- Undertake the duties of Assistance Technician and Workshop Assistant as required.
- Working at all times in accordance with Safety policy and legal requirements.
Essential Skills that our Client require of the Vehicle Technician
- Must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- Experienced in carrying out all classes of skilled work involving inspection and maintenance with at least 1 year workshop experience
- Experienced with modern diagnostic equipment and vehicle technology.
- Computer literate and continuously keeping up to date with Motor industry latest innovations (EV, Hybrid and new technology)
This role is based in Redhill, therefore, the Car Mechanic will need to be able to travel to the area.
Salary is experience dependable.
If this Technician Jobs interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Garage Vacancies and Automotive Jobs in West Sussex, Redhill, Reigate, Gatwick and Crawley, please contact Annalise at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.