Up to £32000 per annum
9 months ago
Vehicle Technician - Salisbury
- Up to £32,000 On Target Earnings Depending On Experience
- 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday & 1 in 2 Saturdays 9 am - 1 pm
- Prestige Main Dealer Group
Our Client, a Prestige Main Car Dealership requires an Experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to join their team in a fast-paced working environment in Salisbury. The applicant will have skills in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including, but not limited to, diagnostics and electronics. The applicant will be motivated by set targets and will be able to work with a degree of flexibility according to the needs of your team.
Key Responsibilities as a successful Vehicle Technician:
* Full Vehicle Services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
* Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
* Brake, clutch and timing belt changes/repairs
* Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
* Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
* Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday & 1 in 2 Saturdays 9am - 1pm.
Package & Benefits
Up to £32,000 On Target Earnings Depending On Experience
Requirements for this Vehicle Technician:
Due to the nature of the role applicants must be fully qualified at NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. Having previous experience working within an Automotive Workshop would be preferable, especially diagnostic experience. The successful applicant must have good communication skills and will be confident when talking to customers as well as their team members.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Wiltshire, please contact Ollie Blackman today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician through to Car Sales Executive.