Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum
2 months ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Stoke-on-Trent
Monday to Friday 8:30 - 17:00 - NO WEEKENDS
Salary Dependant on Experience
Great Career Opportunities
Our Client in Stoke-on-Trent is looking for a Technician to join their busy and successful team due to the continuing growth of the well-established company.
You will be predominately be completing a Services and Repairs and also PDI Inspections. However, other key duties will include manufacture recalls and diagnostics.
* Keeping vehicle components available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles
* Maintaining vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints
* Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives
* Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards
* Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs
The successful Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic will ideally live within the Stoke area or be able to travel to the Stoke area, have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent. An MOT Tester qualification will be an advantage but isn't essential. Previous main dealer experience is desired but not essential.
This Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Vacancy is one of many Technician Vacancies in Staffordshire, please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement for similar roles.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs