Role: Vehicle Technician.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm / Saturday 7.00am-11.00am (1 in 2) @ time + half.
Salary: Up to £32,000 basic p.a.
Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 20 days + bank holidays.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
A new opportunity has arisen for a skilled Vehicle Technician to join a reputable, friendly family run specialist sporting a modern and clean workshop environment.
They are a first-class prestige service centre offering a range of professional and convenient services to their large customer base.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
* Vehicle servicing, maintenance and repairs.
* Diagnostics i.e. suspension, engine management, braking systems on manufacturer-approved machines.
* Ordering parts required from main suppliers.
* MOT testing (if an MOT tester).
* Proven track record as a Vehicle Technician capable of completing all types of repairs and diagnostics.
* Qualifications: Level 2 or 3 in Vehicle Mechanics - Essential to Have.
* Full Driving Licence: Essential to Have.
* Own Set of Tools: Essential to Have.
If you are looking to work for an efficient and skilful employer where you can utilise your skillset and have a good earning potential then apply now!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician / Mechanic role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Rugby please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!