Up to £30000 per annum
21 days ago
Vehicle Technician required in Trowbridge.
Salary: Upto £30000 depending on experience + bonus + overtime
Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday / 1 in 4 Saturdays worked.
Company: Reputable Franchise Dealership.
We have a new opportunity for a Vehicle Technician to join a fantastic workshop team in Trowbridge.
They are looking for a City and Guilds or NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualified Vehicle Technician whom has a proven track record and is competent at completing servicing of vehicles and various repairs too.
The workshop environment is very much a team spirited one whereby everyone works hard together to achieve targets outlined by the manufacturer and achieve an excellent level of overall customer satisfaction.
To be successful in this Vehicle Technician role you will:
- You will be a trade qualified Mechanic/Service technician with NVQ level 3 in Mechanics (or equivalent)
- Your previous experience will include servicing, repair and maintenance.
- You will be safety conscious and focused on ensuring you work in a safe manner at all times
- You will have highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- You will be customer focused and possess strong customer service skills
You will be liaising with customers, as and when required, to discuss the service, maintenance and repair requirements of their vehicles as well as maintaining your own knowledge of, and expertise in, the product ranges and associated workshop procedures.
Motor trade experience is essential for this Vehicle Technician / Mechanic role
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Norwich please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.