Up to £32000 per annum
6 months ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required in Grays, Essex.
- Salary: Up To £32,000 dependent on experience
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am till 6pm
- 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join a busy workshop for an Independent Service Centre near Grays, Essex.
The successful Car Mechanic should be a good team player, you must be able to communicate to a very high level to ensure the smooth flow of work through the workshop, liaising with your colleagues to ensure customer expectations are met and in most cases exceeded; this is all essenital for this role.
Main Duties for this Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Will Include
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
* Reporting to the Workshop Controller and Service Manager
* Producing time estimates
* Ensuring the vehicle is road safe
* Writing service reports on the work carried out
To be a successful Vehicle Technician for this position you will hold a Qualification at Level 3, carrying a MOT Licence is desirable however it isn't essential. You must hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
In reward for your hard work, you will receive a generous salary up to £32,000.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy or any other Vacancies in Essex please contact firstname.lastname@example.org at Perfect Placement Today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency and we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, if you are looking for a new Automotive Career please get in touch with our team today.