Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic required in Nuneaton.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm / Every Other Saturday Morning Worked - 4 hours.
- Salary: up to £29,120 basic + Team Bonus = On Target Earnings up to a maximum of £33,700 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a family run Automotive Specialist and require a skilled Vehicle Technician to join their team.
The majority of their work is on cars but they also work on light commercial vehicles too. They have a local, loyal customer base whom expects the best service possible. They have a fantastic family-feel working environment, a clean inviting workshop and use of top of the range diagnostic systems.
Responsibilities of the Vehicle Technician Job:
* Carrying out standard servicing, repairs and replacing damaged parts.
* Working out the estimated time and cost for jobs.
* Fault finding and minor electrical work.
* Road testing the vehicle to check the repair work.
The Successful Car Mechanic Requirements:
* Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Mechanics.
* A proven track record working in professional automotive workshop as a Vehicle Technician.
* A positive, professional 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team.
Skill Set - Able to Repair/Replace:
* Timing Chain and Cam-belts.
* Brakes and Clutches.
If you're looking to move into a Company whereby the employee is valued and the staff make up a great team to work within then apply now!!
Motor trade experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician/Mechanic is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nuneaton please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs through to Body shop Manager Jobs.