Up to £40000 per annum
2 months ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required in Romford
- Basic Salary up to £31,500 Per Annum plus bonus
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5.30pm with 1 in 4 Saturdays 8am - 5pm.
- Prestige Main Dealer
We are looking to recruit an experienced Car Mechanic with a stable work history. This is a great opportunity to work within a main dealer garage / workshop with a great reputation with both customers and employees.
These duties for this Vehicle Technician role may include:
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines.
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturer's standards.
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
* Testing existing and repaired systems.
Requirements for this Car Mechanic Role
- You will require a driving licence.
- You will also need your own tools.
- will preferably live within or be able to travel to the Romford area. Have a solid work history post apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance.
Working hours for this Vehicle Technician role are Monday - Friday 8AM - 5.30PM with 1 in 4 Saturdays 8AM - 5PM.
The Client will offer the Successful Car Mechanic for there hard work: Basic salary is experience dependable up to £31,500 with an additional bonus.
If this Motor Vehicle Mechanic Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in East London and South Essex, please contact email@example.com today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Workshop Manager Jobs.