Up to £35000 per annum
9 months ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required in Braintree
- Monday to Friday 8 - 5 / 9 - 6
- 1 in 4 Saturday Mornings - Paid as overtime
- Basic Salary up to 30K Plus Bonus
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experience Vehicle Technician to join a busy workshop in a Franchised Main Dealer in Braintree.
The Successful Vehicle Technician will have full knowledge of Fault Diagnosis and fully competent in the service and repair of vehicles to the highest of standards. You will have a positive "can do" attitude and be willing and able to work as part of a team. Being a good team player is essential in this role, you must be able to communicate to a very high level to ensure the smooth flow of work through the workshop, liaising with your colleagues to ensure customer expectations are met and in most cases exceeded.
Main Duties for this Car Mechanic role May Will Include:
* Diagnosis of Faults
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
* Reporting to the Workshop Controller and Service Manager
* Producing time estimates
* Ensuring the vehicle is road safe
* Writing service reports on the work carried out
To be an Ideal applicant for this Vehicle Technician position you will hold a Qualification at Level 3, carrying a MOT Licence is desirable however it isn't essential. You must hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
In reward for your hard work our client will give the Car Mechanic a generous salary up to £30,000 plus Bonus.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy or any other Car Dealership Vacancies in Essex please contact James at Perfect Placement Today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency and we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, if you are looking for a new Automotive Career please get in touch with our team today.