Depending on Experience
2 days ago
Light Vehicle/LCV Technician / Mechanic required in Newmarket.
We are seeking a Vehicle Technician to join our Client's Car & Commercial Dealership in the Newmarket area.
Our Client is part of a Family Run network of dealerships across the Suffolk area; With multiple locations across the local area, there are excellent in-house opportunities to build on and progress your career.
Our client's focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with state-of-the-art facilities and supportive management in place.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- An almost unbeatable basic salary for the area, which would need to be discussed over the phone.
- A profit-related bonus scheme that is very competitive
- Overtime at time and a third
- 29 days of holiday (including bank holidays)
- Modern equipped, clean and heated workshops
- Fantastic working hours - 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday with Saturday mornings on rota (Paid at the overtime rate) - 08:00 - 12:00
- Industry-leading professional development
- Uniform provided
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- MOT Tester
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Vehicle Technician to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Jack Williams at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!