Up to £31000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Vehicles Technician / Car Mechanic Required in Guildford.
- £26,000 Basic + OTE
- 42.5 Hours per week
- Car Dealership
Automotive Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Required for Volume Main Car Dealership Garage - Guildford.
Our Client, is looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic with a stable work history. This is a great opportunity to work within a Main Car Dealership Garage with a great reputation with both customers and employees.
Duties for this Vehicle Technician may include:
- Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Vehicle Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
The Successful Car Mechanic will require a driving licence and provide your own tools.
You will preferably live within or be able to travel to the Guildford area and have a solid work history post apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance.
Working hours for the Technician Role are Monday - Friday 8.30 am to 5.00 Pm, one in two Saturdays 8.30 till 12.30 paid at overtime.
The basic salary is experience dependable in the region of £26,000 with an additional bonus of around £5,000 +.
If you live within the Guildford area or can travel to the Guildford area and are interested in the position, please get in contact for more information.
This role is one of many Motor Vehicle Technician Jobs in this South West London & Surrey, please contact email@example.com for others similar to this.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.