Up to £32000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required in Ashford, Kent
We are seeking a Vehicle Technician to join our Client's Reputable Main Dealer in the Ashford area.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A Basic Salary of up to £28,000 with an excellent bonus structure in place
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Excellent manufacturer training
Duties of a Car Mechanic with our Client, May Include:
- Diagnosis of Faults
- Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Reporting to the Workshop Controller and Service Manager
- Producing time estimates
- Ensuring the vehicle is road safe
- Writing service reports on the work carried out
What our Clients expect of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 3
- Full UK driving license
- Able to work as an individual or as part of a team
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Edwards today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.