Up to £32000 per annum
8 months ago
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required in Maidstone, Kent.
We are seeking a Technician to join our Client's Reputable Main Dealer in the Maidstone area.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A Basic Salary of up to £28,000 with an excellent bonus structure in place
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Excellent manufacturer training
Duties of a Car Mechanic with our Client, May Include:
- Diagnosis of Faults
- Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Reporting to the Workshop Controller and Service Manager
- Producing time estimates
- Ensuring the vehicle is road safe
- Writing service reports on the work carried out
What our Clients expect of their Technicians:
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 3
- Full UK driving license
- Able to work as an individual or as part of a team
If you are interested in hearing more about this Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs through to Bodyshop Managers Jobs.